Welcome to Long Creek Campground & Marina
Hours of Operation
Marina — Starting April 1, 2015, Open 7am — 7pm
Campground — Closed for Renovations, We will Reopen in 2016!
Please feel free to call for future reservations or inquiries.
The Bass Pro Shop’s Long Creek Marina is officially opened! We are very excited to announce that Bass Pro Shops is the new owner of Gage’s Marina, located just minutes away from Big Cedar Lodge on Highway 86!
Find all of your boating and lake needs in our newly renovated Marina Store equipped with boating supplies and accessories, fishing tackle, snacks and beverages, apparel and more.
Long Creek Campground offers 47 reservable campsites, along with one large reservable group picnic shelter. Amenities like hot showers, drinking water, a dump station and electric hookups create a comfortable camping experience. A beach, boat ramp and playground make the campground perfect for family trips.This campground awards expansive views of Table Rock Lake as well as plenty of opportunities for water recreation and our full-service marina located on-site.
Whether on water or land, Long Creek Campground and Marina offers visitors countless recreational activities to stay busy. Picnicking, swimming, boating, ski school, fishing, bowfishing, hiking and wildlife viewing are all popular choices.
We are happy to offer the following services:
- New Tracker Boat Rentals to include fishing boats, pontoons, ski boats, and deck boats.
- Diesel fuel available.
- Personal Watercraft Rentals.
- Skis, Tube, Kneeboard and Wakeboard Rentals.
- Fishing Services include professional fishing guides, bowfishing excursions, rod rental and boat rental.
- Ski Schools and personal instruction including slalom, kneeboard and wakeboard (Begins Memorial Day).
- Looking for a cool drink or snack while taking a break from the lake. Grab a treat from Frosty's, now located at Long Creek Marina. Open Saturdays only, Noon - Dusk (weather permitting). Beginning May 24th, Frosty's will be open daily, Noon - Dusk.
Be greeted with genuine Ozark hospitality from the Marina staff at the gas dock to get fueled up for your day of fun on the lake!
And, don’t forget to take a look at the renovated docks. The perfect place to rent a slip for the day or for the entire year.
Check out www.mocleanmarina.org to learn more about the Missouri Clean Marina Program. Long Creek Campground and Marina is proud to be part of this great program!
Click the following link for lake levels and water quality information. http://www.ozarkswaterwatch.org/