Boat Rentals

Are you ready to go out on the lake for a leisurely ride or some wake setting motor sports? You can launch your own boat and more in one of Long Creek Marina's 100 covered slips or you can rent fully-equipped Tracker bass boats and ski or pontoon boats by the hour or by the day!


Boat & Equipment Guidelines
• Licensed Drivers are available (with reservations only) - $100/hr
• Overnight Covered Slips - $25/night
• Pull Tubes, Kneeboards, Wakeboards, Water Skis (set) and Rod & Reel Rentals Available.
• 2 Hr. Minimum for all Boat Rentals
• 1 Hr. Minimum for WaveRunners


*When booking any activities with the Marina, please keep the following new State guidelines in mind:

You Must be 18 years or older to rent any watercraft at Bent Hook Marina.
•Beginning January 1, 2005, every person born after January 1, 1984 who operates a vessel on Missouri lakes shall possess, on the vessel, a boating safety identification card issued by the Missouri State Water Patrol (along with a valid photo I.D.)
•Beginning January 1, 2006, every NON-RESIDENT boat operator born after January 1, 1984, shall possess a boating safety certification card from their home state, United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, U.S. Power Squadron or Missouri State Water Patrol.
•Any person convicted of Boating While Intoxicated, Reckless and Negligent operation, Failing to Stop on Signal of Water Patrol or Leaving the Scene of a Vessel Accident, shall enroll in and successfully complete, at his or her own expense, a boating safety education course; file with the court proof of successful completion of such course and submit a certified copy to the Water patrol; and not operate a vessel until such filing.
NOTE: Remember, a Personal Water Craft is a Vessel. You have several options as to where you can get certified. Take the online course, order the home study course or take one of our Classroom Courses, all listed on our homepage at:, or call 1-800-830-2268 for ordering the home study course. You may also get certification from any other NASBLA approved course; however, if you are a Missouri resident, you are required to obtain a card from the Missouri State Water Patrol.